Mark your calendars and join us on Saturday, August 4 for our annual Community Fest! You won’t want to miss it: delicious barbeque chicken and ribs and fixin’s (eat in our air-conditioned hall or take out).
Great food and fun! Hope to see you there!
- Cornhole Tournament: Gather at 10:00 am, play starts at 10:30 am. Entry $5 per person; split the pot!
- Dinners & Sandwiches: Noon – 3:30 PM
- Drive through for BBQ meat: 11:30 AM – 2:30 PM (enter at 7th Street behind St. Benedict’s)
- Bingo, Cake Wheel, Country Store: 10:00 am – 3:30 PM
- Silent Auction: 12:00 noon – 3:30 PM
- CASH RAFFLE! (Tickets only $1.00 apiece): Prizes: $300, $200, $100. Drawing at 4:00 PM
Want to pre-order our delicious Barbeque chicken or ribs? Click on the following to download an order form! Questions? Call 270-926-4741.
Fill out form completely. Pre-sale orders must be picked up between 11:30 am and 12:30 pm on August 4. Pre-Sale orders must be paid in full in advance. Checks may be made to Blessed Sacrament Chapel.